For undergraduate university students, Citi Bank 2023 Winter Internship program is a 3-week paid vacation internship program commencing on 27th June andJuly 2023.
Citi Bank 2023 Banking Winter Internship Programme
Our Investment and Corporate Banking business areas are offered in-office and virtual work experience as part of the three week programme (depending on the COVID regulations at the time).
Your time with us willthis:
Practical experience with either Corporate Banking or Investment Banking
Understand the wide range of financial products and services provided by Citi
To help our clients achieve the best outcomes through financial ingenuity, creative, and responsible solutions – we strive to build financial models and develop corporate finance solutions
Our bespoke advice and superior value proposition are supported by research and analysis of industry trends
Maintain a reputation for excellence and integrity and participate in client development – Citi strives to provide differentiated customer experiences and maintain a reputation for excellence and integrity
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
A 3-week internship with one of the world’s largest financial institutions provides a unique opportunity regardless of prior financial industry experience. Citi may consider you for its full-time graduate or analyst programmes if your internship is successful.
A university graduate is placed in specific functional teams within the bank as part of these unique, full-time programmes. In addition to extensive classroom training, we also provide the opportunity for students to complete globally recognised qualifications as part of our full-time programs.
- The study of subjects related to finance, accounting, economics, mathematics, actuarial science, engineering, and information technology is beneficial, but not essential.
- A strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and a keen interest in learning and succeeding are all important criteria for our hiring decisions
- It is essential to have a keen interest in current affairs and financial markets
- All degree disciplines are welcome to apply, and we encourage students from all disciplines to consider our programs.
- The importance of a strong academic record at both matric and university levels cannot be overstated
Skills and Competencies:
- The desire to acquire a comprehensive understanding of financial markets and banking
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Planning, organizing, and communication skills are strong
- A thorough understanding of the global business landscape or the domestic environment
- Learning and success in team environments are important characteristics
- Growing as a person and developing as a professional