2024 Quality Assurance In-Service Traineeships at Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa. Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) is currently seeking applicants for its Quality Assurance In-Service Traineeships.
This is an exciting opportunity within the Process Support Department, offering on-the-job experience for a 12-month period.
Closing Date: 14 November 2023
Location: Nigel, Gauteng, South Africa
|Quality Assurance In-Service Trainee
|Internships and Graduates and Bursaries
|Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
|Fixed Term (Temporary)
Upon successful completion of the in-service traineeship, candidates will have the opportunity to obtain their National Diploma from their educational institution.
About Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) is the South African-based subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA), ranking as the eighth-largest Coca-Cola bottling partner globally and the largest on the continent.
CCBA accounts for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes in Africa, with over 17,000 employees and 40 bottling plants serving 680,000 customer outlets.
2024 Quality Assurance In-Service Traineeships at Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
The selected candidates will be responsible for:
- Conducting quality tests
- Compiling reports
- Communicating out-of-line specifications to ensure product and package quality align with company standards
- Minimizing costs
- Maintaining records for audit purposes
Education and Experience
Applicants should be:
- Studying towards Microbiology, Biotechnology, Food Technology, or a related qualification
- Have completed theoretical modules and require practical exposure to fulfill the qualification
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, pressurized, and competitive environment
- Applying theoretical scientific principles in developing business solutions
- Well-developed decision-making skills
- Identifying and applying new trends
- Passion for quality and people
- High energy levels and a positive attitude
- Understanding of microbiology, chemistry, biochemistry, physics, and mathematics related to the food industry
- Familiarity with laboratory policy and practices
How to Apply
Internal candidates must submit a fully approved application form (signed off by the Line Manager and HR) to the talent acquisition specialist before the closing date.
Preference will be given to equity candidates. The advert has minimum requirements listed, and management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Interested applicants meeting the specified requirements are encouraged to apply. Coca-Cola Beverages Africa celebrates diversity and aims to achieve an equal opportunity workplace, adhering to affirmative action requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employment
At Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, employment is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications related to their field of competence.
Discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, and gender identity is strictly prohibited.
At the core of our recruitment processes is the commitment to creating a value-driven experience for all applicants.