Internship Opportunities at the Javett Art Centre, University of Pretoria for 2024. The Javett Art Centre at the University of Pretoria (Javett-UP) is thrilled to present internship openings for a comprehensive full-time work-based experience program scheduled from January 3rd to April 30th, 2024.
Successful candidates will be granted a monthly stipend of R5,700.
Internship Opportunities at the Javett Art Centre, University of Pretoria for 2024
Requirements and Available Internships
Applications are invited from candidates holding a completed post-matric qualification. The Javett-UP is seeking applicants to fulfill roles in various domains:
- Arts Administration & Fundraising Support
- Event Management & Project Coordination
- Graphic Design & Social Media
- Arts Education & Public Programming
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their applications to [email protected], specifying the desired position in the subject line. Attachments required include:
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified copy of a post-matric qualification (NQF Level 5 or higher)
- Certified copy of South African ID
- Names, email addresses, and telephone details of two referees with permission to contact.
Applications should be submitted by Thursday, 14 December 2023 (12 pm Midday). No applications will be considered after this date if they do not meet the minimum requirements.
Notification and Disclaimers
Candidates not contacted by Javett-UP by December 29th, 2024, should consider their applications unsuccessful. The Javett-UP reserves the right to refrain from filling the advertised positions.