We are currently accepting applications for the Brand and Multimedia Internship Programme 2023 at Mintek.
- Location: Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Salary: R150 000.00 CTC per annum non-negotiable
The Brand and Multimedia internship position at Mintek is an exciting opportunity.
Assisting the Information & Communications Department with brand management, multimedia, and other digital and media-related activities. The application process is open to all qualified candidates.This position provides practical work experience to students who have completed their degrees.
- Taking, editing, and uploading photos for the website, intranet, social media channels, and publications
- Creating audio and video content for the website and social media channels (preproduction, recording, editing);
- Develop brand assets and visual elements for various projects with the design team;
- Uploading new content to the website and intranet; Making basic website and intranet changes;
- Performing regular audits of the website and intranet to verify information, suggest updates, and research ways to improve engagement;
- Assuring brand compliance in Mintek events by providing brand support and ensuring adherence across all channels
- Maintaining an inventory of branding equipment.
- Video production, photography, and editing experience
- Editing software knowledge
- Editing and setting up audio
- An understanding of social media platforms and digital marketing strategies;
- Multitasking skills with project management skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing;
- An advantage is proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A positive attitude, a proactive mindset, and an eagerness to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (NQF level 7) in Multimedia, Video Production, Branding, or Design
- Academic record of 60% is excellent
Prospective Interns Must Submit The Following As One Document:
- An overview of your curriculum vitae.
- An academic record that is certified;
- A degree certificate that is certified;
- ID copy
12 April 2023
South African citizens are only eligible to apply on the Mintek website at .In order to get to Mintek, successful candidates must arrange their own accommodation and travel arrangements.
Psychometric testing must be willingly submitted by candidates. You should consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within one (1) month of the closing date.As an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, Mintek strives to promote representation across all occupational levels.Mintek is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, whose aim is to promote representivity in all levels of occupational categories.