A Fully Funded Internship is available to international students through the WHO Global Internship 2023. Internships are funded and managed by the World Health Organization, an organization under the United Nations. Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree, or a PhD are invited to apply for this internship.
WHO Internship Programme – World Health Organization (WHO) 2023 is a great opportunity for those who are involved in social activities. The application process can be completed online.
WHO Global Internship Programme 2023 | APPLY NOW
Tests such as IELTS are not required. It is not necessary to provide any type of language proof for candidates from any country. There is no charge for applying for a WHO internship. It is open to all countries to participate in the WHO Internship Program. Our internships are available worldwide, such as in the USA, Switzerland, Germany, etc.
The internships are from six to twenty-four weeks long. A Certificate will also be awarded to you at the end of your internship. The details can be found below.
Benefits of the WHO Internship Programme
Take a few moments to read the following benefits and then close your pockets. In addition to covering all your expenses, WHO will also take care of:
- Monthly stipends are provided.
- The World Health Organization also provides a living allowance.
- Round-trip airfare from your country to the country/location of the internship.
- In addition to providing medical insurance, WHO provides accident insurance to all interns.
Eligibility Criteria for WHO Internship
- A minimum age of twenty is required
- There is a university where you are enrolled
- It has taken you three years to complete your degree.
- The program is open to anyone in an undergraduate, masters, or PhD program.
- There has been no prior internship experience with the WHO.
- The passport you hold belongs to a member state of the WHO
Applicants with backgrounds in public health, medicine, or social work related to the technical work of WHO should apply, as well as those in management, administrative, communication, or external relations-related fields.
The application process usually involves:
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Letter of recommendation from a professor or employer
WHO Global Internship 2023 application deadlines are not static. Depending on the internship or project, there will be a deadline. As a result, there is a different deadline.
As part of the Global Internship Programme, WHO is pleased to inform you that applications are now open.