Canyon Coal 2024 Graduate Internship Programme at Gugulethu Colliery. Canyon Coal’s Gugulethu Colliery is offering graduate internship opportunities across various fields. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply for this exciting program.
Canyon Coal 2024 Graduate Internship Programme at Gugulethu Colliery
Canyon Coal is a coal exploration and mining company operating in the Mpumalanga and Gauteng provinces of South Africa. The company is dedicated to responsible mining practices and profitable, transparent business partnerships.
Canyon Coal (Pty) Ltd is inviting graduates to participate in a 2-year internship program based at Gugulethu Colliery, situated within the Msukaligwa Municipality.
Fields of Internship
- 1 position in Human Resources Management/Industrial Relations
- 1 position in Social Sciences
- 2 positions in Safety Management/Hygiene Management
- 2 positions in Mechanical Engineering
- 1 position in Mining Engineering
- 1 position in Environmental Management
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a degree in any of the specified fields
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite
Preference will be given to
- People with disabilities and females
- Previously disadvantaged individuals from the Msukaligwa area
- Financially disadvantaged South African citizens
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit the following documents along with their application form: proof of residence, a certified ID copy, certified matric results copy, certified tertiary academic records copies, certified qualification copy, and application forms, which can be obtained from the link provided at the end of this post.
Submit your application and required documents no later than the close of business on October 17, 2023, to: [email protected]. Late applications will not be accepted.
Note: If you do not receive a response from us within 14 days of your application, kindly consider your application unsuccessful. Canyon Coal is an equal opportunity employer, and we prioritize candidates who meet our employment equity commitments.
Application Deadline: October 17, 2023