As part of this program, students in their final year of studying toward a technology qualification can apply. Investec considers all institutions as well as those with less than two years of practical experience. You will have the opportunity to join Investec Out of the Ordinary on a permanent basis.
Investec Sandton is looking for Tech Graduates to join the Investec Tech 2024 Grad Programme
A dynamic and successful financial institution in South Africa, Investec Tech 2024 provides you with hands-on responsibility and business mentoring. Furthermore, you will benefit from an internal development strategy that provides structured learning and support to enable you to thrive within the Investec environment as a graduate of the Investec Tech Grad Programme.
Investec is seeking aspiring data scientists, engineers, software developers, data analysts, and systems support engineers.
Description of the and experience required
Studying for a degree or postgraduate degree in one of the following fields:
- A Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) in Computer Science is required.
- An undergraduate degree in Business Computing or Computer Engineering (BSc or BS).
- An undergraduate degree in Informatics or Information Systems (B.Comm.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Science (B.BusSc) with a concentration in Information Systems.
- A degree in technology or a related field.
They look for people with tenacity, integrity, and a unique perspective at Investec.
The culture of Investec relies on the ability to achieve results while challenging conventions. Investec values individuals who in turn value the company’s culture.
Leadership at the company is characterized by diversity, competence, and flexibility.