PG Group Learnership Programme 2024 Apply with Matric Qualification. PG Group in South Africa is currently accepting applications for its 2023 Trainee (Learnership) programme at various locations.
PG Group Learnership Programme 2024 Apply with Matric Qualification
PG Group and its subsidiaries are dedicated to the principles of employment equity, making them equal opportunity employers. They consider all qualified applicants for their job openings fairly and equitably. Factors such as race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability are not exclusive considerations and do not determine appointments made by PG Group or its subsidiaries.
About PG Group
Founded in Cape Town in 1897, PG Group is a leading name in the glass industry in Southern Africa. The group specializes in the production, distribution, and installation of automotive, building glass, aluminum, and glass film solutions. PG Group is a global player committed to upholding the highest international safety, quality, and environmental standards. It comprises several divisions, including PG Glass, PG Glass Africa, Shatterprufe, LLumar, Widney, PFG Building Glass, PG Building Glass, PG Primador, and PG Aluminium.
The PG Group offers valuable work experience and exposure opportunities for young individuals across its various operational divisions throughout the country.
Read Also: RCL Foods SHEQ Internship Programme 2023
The primary purpose of this role is to manage the front desk of a Fitment Centre, providing professional operational support and general business consultation to customers and staff while ensuring adherence to corporate identity, operating standards, and business processes. Additionally, it involves ensuring that internal sales are processed correctly and the right payments are collected. The role also requires maintaining high standards for fitting automotive glass, chip repairs, and vehicle maintenance.
- Sales Management: Manage and follow up on all counter sales, both face-to-face and telephonic, providing professional advice to customers to achieve sales targets and contribute to business growth.
- Claims Processing: Handle the processing of claims efficiently by collecting correct excess amounts from customers, ensuring key performance indicators are met, and minimizing financial losses.
- Administration: Adhere to best administrative practices to maintain stock control and ordering processes while providing customers with a seamless experience.
- Scheduling: Utilize the scheduling system to maximize Fitter productivity and manage customer expectations by ensuring the Fitment Centre runs at full capacity.
- Stock Ordering: Accurately order stock according to work schedules, following the buy-out procedures to avoid service delays.
- Customer Service: Provide the highest level of quality customer service to both internal and external clients, ensuring that orders are delivered on time and correctly.
- Professionalism: Maintain a polite, friendly, and helpful demeanor when dealing with customers and colleagues. Uphold the highest standards of customer service and wear clean, presentable corporate attire.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, Competencies
- Grade 12
- TVET Qualification (Advantageous)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook and Excel
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal communication skills, for interaction with customers, staff, colleagues, franchisees, and suppliers
- Analytical skills to improve service efficiency
- Telephonic skills
- Computer literacy
- Excellent telephonic and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service
How to Apply
Interested applicants should upload the following documents on the system:
- A full CV
- Certified ID
- Matric Certificate
- Full academic record
- FET/TVET Certificate
Click the link below to access more details and apply.
|Learnership – PG Glass Trainee (Gauteng)
|11 Oct 2023
|Learnership – PG Glass Trainee (Western Cape)
|11 Oct 2023
|Learnership – PG Glass Trainee (KZN)
|11 Oct 2023
Note: Please note that successful candidates will go through the PG Group recruitment and selection processes.