Current Job Opportunities at South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) in Western Cape. SASSA is actively seeking qualified professionals to fill vacant positions in the Western Cape.
This presents an excellent opportunity for skilled individuals to contribute to the administration of South Africa’s social security system.
Application Deadline and Details
- Closing Date: November 15, 2023
- Salary: Varies (exclusive of benefits)
- Location: Beaufort West Local Office
SASSA, established in April 2005, is a national agency of the South African government responsible for administering the country’s social security system.
Operating under the oversight of the Department of Social Development (DSD) and the Ministry of Social Development, SASSA plays a crucial role in distributing social grants to support a significant portion of the South African population.
Current Job Opportunities at South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) in Western Cape
SASSA is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Administrative Officer: Support Services (1 Position)
- Grant Administrator (1 Position)
- Senior Grant Administrator (1 Position)
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their applications, including a CV and completed New Z83 form, via email to the addresses specified in the full advertisements.
Ensure that the subject heading of the email clearly indicates the reference number and the name of the position applied for.
Key Application Instructions:
- Quote the relevant reference number and position name.
- Send applications to the correct inbox/email, as indicated in the advertisement.
- Incomplete or misdirected applications will not be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer
SASSA is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds, including persons with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
Preference will be given to candidates who contribute to the agency’s Employment Equity targets.
Important Notes for Applicants
- All positions are advertised with minimum requirements.
- Pre-employment screening, including qualification, reference, ITC, criminal checks, and competency assessments, will be conducted.
- Foreign qualifications must be evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) before the selection process.
SASSA emphasizes the importance of promoting representivity in terms of race, gender, and disability in the recruitment process.
While the agency is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement, short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not receive correspondence within three months after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
All SASSA staff undergo compulsory security vetting upon appointment.