The iStore is the largest Apple Premium Reseller in Africa and a one-stop shop for all things Apple. With over 30 physical and online stores across Africa, this company provides expert advice, Apple Authorised Repairs, Business, Education, training and technical support for everything Apple.
iStore Gauteng Manager-in-Training Programme 2023
iStore Managers are in charge of steering the ship. The store and its operations would be under your responsibility and accountability.
It would be your responsibility to lead the teams so that both they and your customers receive the best possible experience. As Store Manager, it will be your responsibility to ensure the Store reaches or exceeds all unit, financial, and development targets.
For your store to be synonymous with anything Mac, it has to be synonymous with Mac.
You need to have:
The candidate must have completed a Matriculation (Tertiary qualifications would be advantageous)
- Leadership experience in a complex and high-turnover environment for over five years
- Coordination across business functions through matrix management
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, ability to learn quickly, agility and nimbleness, and strategic thinking
- Knowing the objectives and strategic direction of the organization
- Extensive experience in customer service
- An understanding of how to compile a performance report for a store.
- Results-driven store manager with proven track record
- A thorough understanding of retail operations