Job Opportunities at Film And Publication Board of South Africa. The Film and Publication Board of South Africa is seeking qualified professionals for exciting career opportunities across various positions [16 position].
The application deadline is 17 November 2023. Explore the chance to contribute to the media industry’s growth and make a difference.
ABOUT THE FILM AND PUBLICATION BOARD
Discover the Film and Publication Board (FPB), a statutory body primarily engaged in classifying films, videos, DVDs, computer games, and specific publications, including online content
. Our mission is to ensure effective child protection, empower consumers, and contribute to the industry’s economic growth through media content regulation.
EQUITY AND REPRESENTATIVITY
FPB is committed to promoting equity (race, gender, and disability) by appointing candidates who align with representitivity targets in our Employment Equity Plan.
Job Opportunities at Film And Publication Board of South Africa
Explore diverse career opportunities at the FPB Head Office in Centurion, Pretoria:
- Lead Developer
- Business Analyst
- Risk Admin Assistant
- Personal Assistant to the Corporate Services Executive
- Personal Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer
- Personal Assistant to the Technology & Platform Monitoring Executive
- Talent Management Specialist
- Personal Assistant to the CEO
- Travel Administrator
- Human Capital Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Information Security Officer
- Administrative Assistants (Data Capturers) x4 posts
How To Apply
If you’re ready to join our dynamic team, follow these steps:
- Download the application form from the bottom of this post.
- Submit a completed Application Form, comprehensive CV, and certified copies of qualifications and ID to [email protected].
- Clearly state the position applied for in the email subject line.
Act fast! The closing date for applications is 17 November 2023. If you haven’t heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a team shaping the future of media regulation and content classification.