In accordance with legislative, local and global requirements, provide efficient administrative services. In order to ensure an efficient logistics flow of passenger vehicles from point of origin through delivery to the dealer, effective supplier measurement and management must be incorporated in compliance with Company Integrity & Anti Bribery Codes, Conflict of Interest Policy & S.H.E.Q requirements. Perform delegated S.H.E.Q tasks and duties and inform superiors of deviations.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Is Hiring: Administrator Ordering & Logistics Support FTC
Company policies and Integrity Code will be followed in all activities.
· Supply Chain Functions: eNatis enquiry to ensure that unit registration is completed in a timely manner. Cancellation re-allocation enquiries VIA the DQP platform, AdHoc support with department data generation and reporting. A logistics team member with operational requirements and actively learning about logistics processes, tracking, monitoring, and managing delivery performance, as well as agent feedback.
Involved in operational excellence projects within the division and/or business unit, including ROTF support as well as supply chain-related projects.
· SAP Wholesale Template
· Supplier management within the automotive
· Supply Chain / Logistics / Distribution
· Product knowledge
· National Distribution Policy of MBSA
· 1-3 years’ relevant experience
Email address is provided for query purposes ONLY
All applications must be made on the career website with the relevant documentation required. Your profile should be updated regularly to reflect your career and qualifications.
Please contact us only if you have inquiries
Mmalekoba Amanda Msomi
Email: [email protected]
- Matric advantage
Closing Date:24 May 2023