Providing support and assistance to Tiger Brands projects. With this internship, you will gain practical experience and gain a better understanding of the field you wish to pursue.
Open Jobs And Internships At Tiger Brands
In order to prepare candidates for key roles within our company, successful candidates are selected to join various disciplines across the business.
- Citizenship of South Africa is required
- A degree or diploma in a relevant field is required
- Studying a field that does not require work experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Passionate about a career in FMCG, within Tiger Brands, with a high level of ambition and self-motivation
- Capabilities as a leader and team member
- Throughout their qualification, the candidate must have shown high achievement and innovation potential.
- Your training program will take you to different locations, so you will have to relocate at some point during the program
- Having a good understanding of Microsoft Office
Closing Date: On Going