PSG Bursary Programme 2024 for Young South African Citizens. PSG South Africa is pleased to announce the PSG Bursary Programme 2024, inviting eligible South African students to apply for this exciting opportunity. The application deadline is October 31, 2023.
|31 Oct 2023
|Tygerfalls The Edge
About the PSG Bursary Programme
As a prominent financial services provider in South Africa, PSG is deeply committed to fostering the growth, development, and empowerment of the country’s youth.
PSG recognizes that diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures is essential for the creation of superior financial products and services. The PSG Graduate programme aims to establish a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
PSG Bursary Programme 2024 for Young South African Citizens
What can you gain from this opportunity?
- Financial assistance for your post-graduate program (final year for engineering)
- Entry into the graduate programme the following year
- Ongoing coaching, mentoring, and support
- Valuable work exposure within the financial services industry
Fields of Study
This bursary is available for final year/Honours/Masters students completing their degrees in the following fields:
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Computer Engineering
- BEng Electrical and Electronics
- BSc Actuarial Science
To be eligible for the PSG Bursary Programme, applicants must:
- Be South African citizens
- Maintain a good academic average of 65% or higher
Successful applicants are expected to possess the following personal attributes:
- Ambitious with a desire to advance in their career within the financial services industry
- Energetic and solution-focused
- Able to work well under pressure
How to Apply
If you meet the minimum requirements, you can submit your application by visiting the PSG website. Navigate to the Careers section on our website (www.psg.co.za) and complete the registration process.
Upload your CV, academic transcripts, and a copy of your ID, and then submit your application for the relevant program.
At PSG, our commitment to transformation and diversity fuels our quest for a diverse workplace, with employment equity as a paramount goal to create an inclusive workforce.
In pursuit of our employment equity objectives, we give preference to applicants from designated groups, and we actively encourage individuals with disabilities to apply.