There’s a two-year Mechanical Engineer-in-Training position at Sappi for recent B Eng or BSc Mechanical Engineering graduates.
SAPPI Mechanical Engineer-in-Training opportunity for a recent Young South African Graduates
A graduate will become proficient in mechanical maintenance in heavy industry after completing the comprehensive on-the-job training.
All Sappi trainees are supported by competent and committed mentors who guide development and opportunities in the company for our young talent. The location is NGODWANA.
The main responsibilities of the
- – Complete practical work in the operations based on ECSA standards for candidate engineers.
– Rotate through the mill and provide operational support to engineers.
The ideal candidate must have:
– BSc or BEng Mechanical Engineering
– No prior experience needed
– Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
Closing Date:25 May 2023