Polokwane Municipality Offers 16 Internship Opportunities in Infrastructure Skills Development for 2024. Polokwane Local Municipality is offering a valuable opportunity to unemployed individuals for their Infrastructure Skills Development Internship Program in 2024.
Polokwane Municipality Offers 16 Internship Opportunities in Infrastructure Skills Development for 2024
This program, a collaboration with the National Treasury, will provide participants with three years of hands-on experience in various disciplines:
Polokwane Local Municipality is seeking candidates for 16 internship positions in different disciplines.
To be considered for this program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Unemployment Status: Candidates should be currently unemployed.
- Driver’s License: Possession of a valid driver’s license is an added advantage.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be South African citizens and reside within the jurisdiction of Polokwane Local Municipality.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be under the age of 35.
- Academic Qualifications: Academic qualifications should align with the professional registration requirements of the relevant statutory councils.
- Proof of Residence: A stamped original proof of residence, such as a letter from the Traditional Local Authority or a municipal utility bill, is required.
How to Apply
Administrative inquiries can be directed to Mr. L.J. Manyama at 015 023 5069 or 015 290 2211.
Applicants are responsible for ensuring that their applications reach Polokwane Local Municipality on or before the specified closing date.
Interested candidates should submit their applications by the 20th of October 2023.
If you do not receive a response within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this opportunity.